Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Belated New Year!

Sorry I have been away for so long. So much has been happening for me that I haven't had time to post lately...

But, I have been watching LOTS of films. So, expect a MAJOR update starting with the ridiculously overhyped CLOVERFIELD going up soon. And, expect reviews of these films to come up soon after:

GONE BABY GONE (2007)
MICHAEL CLAYTON (2007)
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (2007)
I AM LEGEND (2007)
JUNO (2007)
THE ORPHANAGE (2007)

Plus, a HOST of dvd reviews...of course, there will be coverage on the oscars..though who knows since the writer's strike is still going on...

Miss you all!

2 comments:

John K said...

Where are those reviews? LOL

Ryan Canty said...

sorry john! i'm lazy! :) And, i'm trying to catch up on a host of other films prior to the oscars. looks like this coming week is going to be some serious review posting!!! I swear I will put them up! lol!